Monday, October 24, 2016

Who Am I?

Hard question to answer because I'm still trying to figure that out. It depends on who you ask I guess. To some I'm an athlete and a good kid. To others I'm a partier and a delinquent. If you were to ask me I'm just Lincoln. I'm a decent student that could probably try a little bit harder in and out of class on my school work. I'm a football player who loves the game, but could probably even dedicate more of my life to the game that has given me so much. I'm someone who likes to have and make news friends and meet new people. Sometimes I lack in confidence in myself and other times I'm way too confident. Even though some people might not agree, I would like to think that I'm a good person that will always have the backs of my family, friends, and teammates. I wish this question was asked later in life where I would have more of a grip and knew myself better.

No comments:

Post a Comment